My Home is My Castle
The Imperium is the next highly coveted piece of real estate property in Metro Manila. It is a premier address offering only 4 units to a floor. It is a luxurious high rise residential development that exudes sophistication with its simple yet elegant architectural design.
The Imperium is with 58 residential floors, 226 units and 370 parking lots. It has 3 levels of Podium parking and 5 levels of basement parking, ground level retail and podium level amenity deck.
The second residential tower in Capitol Commons, it’s a 62-storey high rise luxury residential condominium. Available units are two and three bedroom units including two penthouse units.
Floor area: 103 square meters to 311 square meters Price Range: $ 400,000 or CNY 2,600,000 to USD 1,400,000 or CNY 9,3000,000 Turnover on 2020
帝国是在国会下议院的第二五住宅大厦•62层高上升豪华住 宅公寓 可用的单位 是二和三卧室单位包括二个顶楼单位 建筑面积: 103 平方米至311平方米 价格范围: 40万元或CNY 260万至 USD 140万或cny 1200万 营业额年2020
IMPERIUM is shifted forward to ensure unobstructed views and emphasized its majestic positioning as the “King” of the block, hence its imperial name.
In contrast with the Royalton's sexy and sweeping curves, The Imperium's architectural design is simple and elegant, made up of clean lines that emphasized its circular form from afar.
A closer look however, gives us a glimpse of its distinct feature that sets The Imperium apart from its counterparts.
- Unique viewing experience
- Trapezoidal canted windows, designed to provide an impressive perspective not just of the horizon but of the Capitol Commons park below
- Increase illumination and ventilation inside the units
- Expansive view per individual unit
- Increased illumination
- Light Shelf: an architectural element that allows daylight to penetrate into the units by using a surface to bounce the visible light up towards the ceiling and down into the unit space.
- Reduces the need for artificial lighting
- Counteract the harmful glare of direct sunlight and helps in the preservation of furniture inside the units
- More height and space
- Beamless Ceiling: Use of flat slab ceiling directly supported by columns.
- Increases the net clear ceiling height adding more space into the unit